June 07, 2016

Happy Second Year Anniversary.



A few days ago was me and Dani second year anniversary. We knew each other for 5 years now and this is by far the hardest relationship I ever had with anyone. I have to be honest, it is tough but its all worth it. People around us always say that the first 5 years of the marriage is always the hardest part. Financially not stable, still staying with my parents while me and Dani save up money to buy a brand new house. We owe alot to my parents or helping us. Im not ashamed to admit it.

Marrying him was the best decision Ive ever made in my life. The morning of our anniversary he told me that he cant take the day off so we cant spend our anniversary together. It was fine with me to be honest as I too was busy with work.


:: well I'm  not the romantic type ::

We do fight sometimes. I think all married couples do. I told Dani before we got married that if we ever got into an argument, we need to remain each other that we married each other for a reason and we wont fight or argue in front of our parents nor our children.

But above all,I have to thank my husband.Without him, I would be so lost. Whenever I had a bad day, he was the one who pull me through. There are days where I felt like giving up because I was so tired and stress with work, and when I got home, I had to take care of Daniel and whenever he become super clingy.


:: almost 80% of our wedding photo is either me or Dani making a face. Luckily our wedding photographer are the coocoo type.Hahhahah! ::


Dani and me are complete different person when it comes to raising Daniel. Im more a tough mom and Dani are more caving, soft spoken type of dad. So Daniel is much more closer to Dani. Dani has more patience than I am. In fact, he has alot of patience for the both of us.Hahaha..I found that Daniel tend to be more " manje " with his dad. Because Dani love to cuddle and carrying him all the time. 



:: This is the only good pictures we managed to take coz "someone" cant make a straight face. pfft! ::

Married with 1 child is tough but then again if you have an amazing , caring and understanding person as your husband, its all run smoothly. Throughout these years, we've learn alot as a couple and grew much more closer than before.

Allah swt blessed others in so many ways. Im so thankful to Allah swt for blessing me with an amazing Husband who are so caring, loving, understanding, have enough patience to deal with my shenanigans and also being a rock to me and being a great father to Daniel and insyallah to our children. 



Happy 2 years wedding anniversary and Happy 5 years anniversary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment