June 09, 2016

Review - Thai Odyssey Massage.



I'm not a big fan of spending a large sum of money on massaging nor going for a spa. I version of pampering session is just take afew extra hours of sleep while putting face mask and extra moisturized my face. Thats about it. The only time I give in to do some massage was during my pantang since Dani and also my mother in law keep on pushing me to go for it since my body gone through a major change. Even my own mother didnt go through a proper pantang. The third day she gave birth to me, she ate KFC! Yep!. Now because of that, it takes a toll on my moms' body and well being. She just doesn't like to get massages.

Last month I was busy with work, assignment and Daniel, I starting to feel pain all over my body and I asked Dani to give me a massage but how disappointing it is Dani dont know how or maybe he just dont want too.Hahah..

Then after afew day Ive bene begging him about how I was so tired and my body is aching like crazy, so he suggested to go for a massage at Thai Odyssey. I told him that its pricey and I dont like strangers massaging me and putting their hands all over me. Dani insisted me to give it a try and he will pay for it. So since his insisting and his paying for it, I decided to give it a try.I went to their branch in IOI Mall Puchong and I requested to go for Thai Aromatherapy Massage. I asked for 1 hour and 30 minute session and it costs me Rm 162.20 after GST. I think to myself, " this is going to be my first and last ".

After paying and choosed my aromatherapy oil, a small and petite Thai masseuse greet me and asked me to take off my shoes and sat on a stool which has a bowl and small shower. She washes my feet with a exfoliating soap and later dry them off with a clean towel.

Then she took me to a small and dark and she gave me a shower cap and disposable underwear and asked me to change.Then later she came back with a cup of warm herbal tea.Later she asked me to lie down on mys stomach and she rubs my back with a hot towel soak with the oil which I choose earlier.




Through out the massage session I was feeling so relaxed and i fell asleep. The masseuse massage my body and also she focused on all major pressure point.I asked the masseuse earlier not to do it too hard since this is my first time trying a thai massage.That was the best 1hour and 30 minute I ever spend. Worth every penny.

Well to be honest, that wasnt the first and the last session I had with Thai Odyssey. I have been there almost 3 times for the last month and now it safe to say that im so addicted to Thai Massage.




No comments:

Post a Comment