July 14, 2016

Long Overdue : Happy Fathers Day





I know it has a been weeks since Fathers Day and I havent updated anything since then. I was busy completing all my work before we heading back to Kedah for raya. Since this year would be the first time we celebrate Raya together with his family we decided to take few days early and buka puasa with them for changed.So hence I haven't got the time and chance to update anything on my blog.

To all the men in my life

Abah,

We were inseparable since the day I was born.
Whenever you left for outstation,I always end up with Fever or Flu,
Whenever I was sick and got admitted to the hospital, You were the one who always recite me surah-surah.

Now your a grandfather to my child,
I can see the love and you once showered me to my child.
Despite the fact we tend to quarrel over the Astro remote,or how much I waste the electricity because I was constantly switching on the Air Condition nor argue about how much I spend my own money on make up and not bother to save up some money, your always be the only person I come to whenever I have problems. Or needing extra cash. Hahaha!

Thank you for everything you thought me.You thought me everything I need to know about life. From how to cook the rice and how to change the oil, the tyres for my car. Maybe its because you've always wanted a son but turns out Im your only child.Hahahah!

Love you abah!


My Husbend, Dani

Even we fought almost all the time, but deep down Im sure you know how much you mean to me. I maybe not the perfect wife for you but im grateful enough that you accept me for who I am. Thank you for being the best Husband and father to our "apek".

Even sometimes I feel like Daniel is much more closer than you, I dont get jealous at all.Hahaha!






No comments:

Post a Comment