July 15, 2016

Last Week of Ramadhan.



I don't get to see my grandparents on my father side often but usually the last week of Ramadhan is the time where me and my father side of the family will come to Ampang and buka puasa with our grandparents.

We usually bring food from home because my grandmother wont be cooking on that particular day unless there's been a special request from her children or her grandchilder for her special asam pedas. But other than that, we just bring food from home or we bought the food from Ramadhan Bazzar.



* Daniel and his second cousin, Peah *

When we arrived at my grandparents house, my grandfather was sleeping infront of the TV (as per usual) , my grandmother was in the kitchen and my eldest aunt was cooking something. By 7pm other family members arrived. I was busy feeding Daniel mashed potato and Peah was screaming here and there. The funny part was, all the sudden Daniel started to cry. I dont know what happen but my guess is that he was scared of Peah because she was screaming very loudly and she has a very high pitch screams.

Peah is only 3 months younger than Daniel but damn that girl is loud and active.Daniel started to get scared of her and he hide himself behind me and his father.Daniel is twice her size but my Daniel seems to be scared of her.Hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment