July 19, 2016

Second Year Anniversary.



We celebrate our anniversary on June and it falls during Ramadhan and usually we always go to out favorite restaurant and enjoy each others company and just spend sometime together and have an adult conversation with each other. At home, we dont spend much time together because we're busy with work and our working hours is different. Dani works on shifts and I work on normal hours.

So before I head back to Kedah for raya, I called up my closed friend who works with a travel agencies to book me up a hotel somewhere in Pulau Pinang. She told me that a brand new hotel just open and they are having a promotion.Lexis Suite Penang is similar to their other branches in Port Dickson.After looking at their website and read a bunch of review from tripadvisor, Im hooked and I asked my friend to booked them for me.

I didnt tell Dani about the hotel reservation because I want to surprised him for our anniversary. On the third raya, I told Dani that we're going to Pulau Pinang because I wanted to go to Bukit Bendera. He kept on asking me why we need to pack our bags, I just told him wait and see!

We drove for almost 1 hour and he gets more and more suspicious once we reached the island. I told Dani lets go to Nasi Kandar Line Clear first and then we go to Queensbay Mall because I need to buy some stuff for me.Once we reach Queensbay, I straight away walked towards Bath & Body Works to buy some bath bombs. Dani once told me that he loves soaking himself in the bath tub with hot water and he didn't managed to do that since there's no bathtub at our house.

But sadly enough they dont have it and the sales girl suggested me other things. Smells so good and its cheap too. So after paying the stuff I told Dani we can now go to Teluk Kumbar. He continues asking question and once we reached to the hotel, his smiling and started laughing.

At the parking area I told him that its a surprised anniversary present from me. Plus the three of us need some time together alone with anyone else.After checking in and sort our stuff out , Dani and Daniel are ready for a swim. Well not really a swim but a dip mostly.Lols!


The room comes with 2 large double beds, very spacious, afew cans of soft drinks as a complementary drinks, spacious bathroom and ofcause the best part its own private pool overlooking the hill and also the sea.







As the boys decided to take a dip, I just chill on the bed before my hot bath.






The next day Daniel work up so early around 6.30am and when he woke up, the both of us has to woke up as well.So the three of us laying on the bed and watching Tv. Later we head down for breakfast. To our surprised,  there not many people there. We were the only people there. Maybe its because its too early and its on a Sunday.



Too early to them but to us, freedom. They offer alot of food. Nasi Lemak, Bihun Goreng, Fruits, Breads, Dimsum and other stuff.It was perfect for us because I dont like crowded people and we take our own sweet time and enjoy our food.

Later once we ready to head back to our hotel, people start coming in. We chill in the hotel the rest of the day and enjoying the pool. We headed back to KL early the next day just to avoid traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment