August 18, 2016

Review - Dotty's


I blogged about my first visit to Dotty's few months ago. That time I was with my dear friend, Didi. So since then I've been ranting about Dotty's to Dani and I feel like his getting bored of me talking about how much I love their Cronut. I've always find any excuses to go to Dotty's.

So come's one fine day, Dani out of nowhere asked me to get ready for breakfast date. Daniel as usual with my parents at our hometown so, it's a date then.I was so excited about Cronut I just couldn't careless on putting on make up and dolled up myself.

As we arrived there, Dotty's are almost full and it's only 9.30 in the morning.I decided to order myself a Baked Egg and Dani ordered himself Grilled Chicken Sandwich.

This is a Lemon Meringue Pie. This pastry is just nice. Not too sweet, not too sour and not too heavy.This the right amount.


 Baked Egg served with toast. The gravy for the Baked Egg consisted of meatball, diced onion,garlic and Eggplant. I not a personal fan of Eggplant but for this dish I have to make an exception because it's just so darn good. 

Nothing fancy about their Grilled Chicken Sandwich.

All and all the food here is amazing. Their staff is very friendly but I've noticed that the place is abit loud for me. If you're planning to have a discussion or a meeting, this is not the place.





No comments:

Post a Comment